Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

first proper image M31 with zwo asi1600mc c

bob-c

this is my first go at showing any of my images on this forum. I have been a member for a while now and I have learned a great deal from the members posts on SGL. it is with my new asi1600mcc camera. my processing skills are very limited aswell. all comments  are most welcome. I have hopefully taken a step up from my unmodied DSLR.

regards bob,

160-frs-2mns-test-2...gif

Well done Bob! Yes, you do have a heavy green bias there which needs correcting, how you achieve that depends on the program you use to process.  Your 'scope, mount and camera get you the raw image data, but it's the post-processing that gives you the image :) 

ChrisH

thank you all for your kind comments.

yamez, I will look into that getting  HLGV,thank you for the link.

ChrisH.  thanks for your comment. I am using  PS7. but I find these programs a bit tough  to learn at my age.

regards bob.

Archived