SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The start of my Elephant!

simmo39

Hi all, I have been waiting for this to clear the trees and finally it popped out only to have the clouds for it to hide in! This is only the start of this one, managed to get just about an hours worth before haze and clouds stopped play. Was supprised at how much I got with such a short exposure. I will add more as weather permits. Now for the details. Taken with my modded 600d through my sw 130 pds.  10 x 6 min exposures at iso 800. 

ele1_filtered_zps2oxo1hcv.jpg

And the crop.

ele1crop_filtered_zps87ebjggq.jpg

Hints and tips most welcome.

5 minutes ago, simmo39 said:

Hi all, I have been waiting for this to clear the trees and finally it popped out only to have the clouds for it to hide in! This is only the start of this one, managed to get just about an hours worth before haze and clouds stopped play. Was supprised at how much I got with such a short exposure. I will add more as weather permits. Now for the details. Taken with my modded 600d through my sw 130 pds.  10 x 6 min exposures at iso 800. 

ele1_filtered_zps2oxo1hcv.jpg

And the crop.

ele1crop_filtered_zps87ebjggq.jpg

Hints and tips most welcome.

How in the universe do you get such good images!!!!????

Archived