Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL XII Quiz

michaelmorris

Just one point Mike. One question last time was very miss leading as the answer involved naming aa sci-fi tv series to which a particular creature was from. The answer was The Clangers. We all know that the Clangers are science fact....and not fiction.......

11 hours ago, reddoss said:

Just one point Mike. One question last time was very miss leading as the answer involved naming aa sci-fi tv series to which a particular creature was from. The answer was The Clangers. We all know that the Clangers are science fact....and not fiction.......

The clangers is in fact a documentary series.  It started broadcasting in 1969, after the first Apollo missions landed.  It is also suspicious that the moon landings ended in 1972, when the series of the clangers finished.  The real truth about this is that there was footage shot for an unseen series of the clangers that was due to be broadcast in 1973.  However, the events that took place on Apollo 17 are classified and are the real reason that the Apollo programme was stopped.  The footage that was captured during the mission has been mostly hidden. There are rumours of that an incident took place on the trip that caused interplanetary ties to be broken.

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 14:32, Uranium235 said:

Yea, I quite enjoyed it too. We were behind going into the last round, but we nailed it with full marks in the home straight :D

Team scumbag will return next year to defend their title ;)

Go Scumbag/Les Quizerables! :hello2: (I don't know how we managed it, Rob!)

1 minute ago, Uranium235 said:

I know how we managed it ;) you totally smashed that last (music) round, and Ian cleaned up on the constellations :D

But there were 8 ? of you, only 5 of us, we did get full marks for constellations but music knowledge let us down.

Next time it's personal :grin:

Dave

9 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

But there were 8 ? of you, only 5 of us, we did get full marks for constellations but music knowledge let us down.

Next time it's personal :grin:

Dave

I dont think you can count a 6 year old as a team member ;)  so there were just the 7.

15 minutes ago, Sirius Starwatcher said:

I've cracked it.Im joining lulu's team in 2017. It might cost be a crate of bubbly but it will worth it. 

Remember if you can't beat them...... join them....

Garry, you deserter ?

Remember if you can't beat them .......cheat

35 minutes ago, Sirius Starwatcher said:

I've cracked it.Im joining lulu's team in 2017. It might cost be a crate of bubbly but it will worth it. 

Remember if you can't beat them...... join them....

Dislike! You'll regret it if you leave us. Swatting up for next year!

Archived