Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
JimBobs63

Sky at Night Magazines + CD-ROMS - Issues 1 - 72 inclusive

Hi,

I have a set of Sky at Night Magazines that I got some years ago, ploughed through and would now like to pass on to someone in the group.  It is a complete set of Issues from number 1 in June 2005 to issue 72 in May 2011 and comes with all the CD-ROMs that were attached to the front.

Happy to send for the price of postage/packaging (quite heavy!), or they can be collected from SW18 in SW London.

Anyone interested, please let me know!

Jim

Hi Jim

Being new to this I could probably make use of these and glean some information from them let me know the post  cost

Best regards Baz

Hello Baz,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away for part of this week for work, so I've only just seen your message.

You're welcome to them.  I did have one other guy from SGL express an interest, but only in one particular issue and the free software on the CD, and I didn't want to split the collection.  He may contact you asking if he can have or borrow that CD from you.

Anyway, I'll check the cost of postage - you appear to live in Rossendale, which I seem to remember is up in Lancashire, but if you wish you can send me a Private Message with your address.  We can then sort it out.

Thanks,

Jim

Sign in to follow this