Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ES 24mm 68 degree EP, one snag ....

John

21 minutes ago, John said:

I've been through the "wither a 24mm Panoptic" debate a few times in my head. I went for the ES 24 because this eyepiece is for use in F/9 apo refractors so I figured that the £200+ price difference would not be money well spent in terms of a performance return.

I really like the Baader 1.25" twist lock adapter in all other ways apart from how it handles the 1.25" barrel of this particular eyepiece. It's as tight as a nut with all my other 1.25" eyepieces.

Nope not wearing it John. Your already vouching for the twist lock over the ES eyepiece. It's not me you have to convince mate :D;) After all what else is there to choose from in the 68° 24mm range ? You already went from the £60 MV24° to the more expensive £98 ES24°.  May be just me but I see a trend developing :D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Nope not wearing it John. Your already vouching for the twist lock over the ES eyepiece. It's not me you have to convince mate :D;) After all what else is there to choose from in the 68° 24mm range ? You already went from the £60 MV24° to the more expensive £98 ES24°.  May be just me but I see a trend developing :D

You folks know me better than I do !!!! :rolleyes2:

Archived