Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

Paz

FOUND PLEASE CLOSE - 31mm/22mm Naglers, and 6mm/4.5mm/3.5mm Delos

I’m looking for these Televue eyepieces second hand...

31mm Type 5 Nagler

22mm Type 4 Nagler

6mm Delos

4.5mm Delos

3.5mm Delos

Would be prepared to pay around 60% of new (uk dealers) prices for examples that are fairly new and in excellent condition, and proportionately less for older examples or examples that have signs of seeing a lot of action.

Regardless of age and cosmetic condition the optics would need to be in excellent condition.

This is my long term hit list - I’ve put all of these up on the expectation that I’ll be lucky if this turns up even one offer. However, if I get inundated with offers I’ll not be able to get them all.

I’ll also be looking for any deals/offers on these at the Stoneleigh Astronomy Fair in a week or so.

So if you are thinking of selling, let me help you!

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Paz
Have found all of these except the 3.5 and that is plenty!

Bump.

22mm Nagler found. 1 down 4 to go!

I don't use my 6mm Delos (too short for my CPC!) - I'll PM you.

Andrew

6mm acquired - thanks Andrew.

2 out of 5 is a good innings for now, and more than I was expecting. I would like to close this wanted ad for now as I've got enough of a set to be getting on with and I'm in no rush (nor is my wallet!) for the remaining 3 that I'm after. I will set up a new wanted ad (or resurrect this one - could moderators advise which is appropriate) when ready for the next push!

• Like 1

hi chris, when i owned your dob i had all of them eps except the 3.5 and they suited it well. should add 10mm delos as well

1 hour ago, faulksy said:

hi chris, when i owned your dob i had all of them eps except the 3.5 and they suited it well. should add 10mm delos as well

I would go for the whole set but that feels a bit greedy!

The 3.5 is on my list as I do as much doubles as dso's and I have tried an 8mm with a 2x power mate fine. But I'm aiming for a set up where I don't need a powermate.

7 minutes ago, Paz said:

I would go for the whole set but that feels a bit greedy!

The 3.5 is on my list as I do as much doubles as dso's and I have tried an 8mm with a 2x power mate fine. But I'm aiming for a set up where I don't need a powermate.

i did have on loan a nagler zoom 3-6mm that was ace, lent that of estwing