• Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, astro mick said:

Wow what a great unusual image.

Exerllent work.

Mick.

Thanks Mick.

6 hours ago, peter shah said:

Its a great shot you have there. I had trouble wit this when I imaged this object. My problem was my old flats, with such a low signal region good quality flats are essential.

Don't talk to me about flat - took two sets (second one worked) then had the moth issue.  Clearly he had a wander around for a while on the lense (this sorted itself out due to number of frames) but the decided to go and die on the lens for the last 80+ subs causing a big mote.  Processed out manually in the end, right pain!  Appreciate feedback. 

5 hours ago, Rodd said:

LRGB of these types of targets are very difficult --at least for me...you make it look easy!!!

Glad it creates that impression LRGB i find harder than NB.  I did spend nearly a full day processing this though and 3 nights collecting data (which was really the key to the success).  Always happy to share what tips i can if you see something you like.

Thanks for feedback all, Paddy

Archived