Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLXII Bookings - Last Call!

Grant

We're getting close now :) Bookings for pitches will close next Thursday 13th October so if you've not booked yet and are thinking about it, please do so ASAP.

The SGLXII Star Party dates are Oct 28th - Nov 3rd 2016. 

Main event dates are Fri 28th & Sat 29th Oct. You are of course welcome to extend your stay into the following week until Thu 3rd Nov.

Pitches can be booked via the FLO website:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/sglxii-booking/sgl12-pitch-booking.html

Food can be booked at the same time.

Please read our further information, terms & conditions and red-light policy page prior to booking:

We are looking forward to seeing you there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I haven't been on here for some time so imagine my surprise when I checked in last week and saw a second star party this year. Anyway, I'm coming for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Hoping to improve my rather rudimentary imaging skills. I have finally got a decent DSLR I can call my own. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

21 minutes ago, rockystar said:

thanks @Davey-T It's in the basket, just hope he doesn't close the bookings before I can get home and pay for it.

do I need to bring any receipts for the food, or will they know what I've paid for?

No, you'll get a ticket in your welcome pack.

Dave

Archived