SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Kainushi

After a month of overcast and scummy skies, the gods sent relief in the form of sustained westerly wind that cleared everything from its path in the sky as it roared through my neck of the woods.  The current conditions are as follows:  Winds are calm (yeah!); visibility is unlimited (Double yeah!); the predicted low temperature is 14 degrees (Tolerable), and the Sun is gently sliding toward the horizon.  I'm looking forward to my  first chance to spend the evening outdoors since August.  The only downer in all of this is that the winds were the leading edge of another typhoon (Sigh...)

Clear skies to you all!

9 hours ago, Kainushi said:

After a month of overcast and scummy skies, the gods sent relief in the form of sustained westerly wind that cleared everything from its path in the sky as it roared through my neck of the woods.  The current conditions are as follows:  Winds are calm (yeah!); visibility is unlimited (Double yeah!); the predicted low temperature is 14 degrees (Tolerable), and the Sun is gently sliding toward the horizon.  I'm looking forward to my  first chance to spend the evening outdoors since August.  The only downer in all of this is that the winds were the leading edge of another typhoon (Sigh...)

Clear skies to you all!

Hope it all went well for you. Clear skies! :) 

Archived