Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
DeepSkyMan

FOUND - Nagler 22mm T4

Hi there, anybody got a 22mm T4 for sale.  After a little research for a mid to long FL ultra wide that I can wear with glasses, I've decide on the Nagler 22mm T4.  Hopefully someone has one in their eyepiece case feeling deserted and usurped by its cousin the Ethos.  Good home waiting to lavish said eyepiece with all the attention it will ever need; subject to the vagaries of British weather of course :-)

Edited by DeepSkyMan

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LCG
      Hi everyone!
      Like a lot of new amateurs I am completely overwhelmed with the choice of eyepieces.  
      I have a Sky Watcher 250P Classic on a dob for visual astronomy.  I have recently purchased the Hyperion IV 8-24mm zoom (with 2.25 Barlow) as my general roaming around EP.  Now potentially looking for a high powered EP with large FoV to get those detailed views of planets and DSOs - the question is which should I buy?  I was thinking something in the 2.5-6mm range and happy to go up to say £250 price point for the right EP.
      So, what is the wisdom?  A 6mm and Barlow, or some where between 2.5 (pushing the scope) and 5mm without Barlow?
      Thanks!
      Lee
    • By MrGuGuZai
      Why there's black line around in my view 20mm eyepiece?
      Celestron ExploraScope 70AZ 

• By Piero
      As part of my equipment reduction, I'm selling the following items:
      Vixen HR 3.4mm (like new) £200 Vixen HR 2.4mm (like new) £200 1.25" Lunt Herschel Wedge (prism, ND filter, and wedge housing structure like new. Locking screw requires tapping and threading. Hence the discount) £80 SOLD The Vixen HR are the best eyepieces I have ever owned. A few members on CN matched them with the Pentax XO. No light scattering and incredibly sharp. In my opinion colour tone is neutral and sits in between the Docter UWA and my Zeiss Zoom eyepieces. Eye relief is comfortable if spectacles are not used (which should not at high magnification).
      The Lunt Herschel Wedge is an excellent tool for white light solar observing using a refractor. It works even better when combined with a Baader solar continuum filter in my opinion. The hole of the locking screw of the solar wedge requires tapping/threading. Apart from that, everything is in excellent conditions, essentially indistinguishable from new items.
      Caps and boxes (hard case for the wedge) are included, of course.
      Price includes 1st class RM signed-for. Payment via PayPal (as friends) or bank transfer. Collection from Cambridge also available if preferred.
      Thanks for looking,
      Piero

• By Space_man
      Hey everyone
      I am very new to everything to do with astronomy/looking through a telescope and I have recently bought my first scope (a 8" dob) which came with a 25mm and a 10mm eyepiece but I am looking to upgrade but don't know what is good.
      Any help or advice on what eyepieces I should be looking at buying would be much appreciated (budget is anywhere form 0 to 100 pounds per eyepiece)
    • By Simon Dunsmore
      Hi, 
      I'm looking for a Panaview wide angle eye piece. 32 or 38mm. Willing to pay up to £50 or would consider swapping Canon 1000d.
      Thanks 
      Simon 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.