AstroArt: Aligning Colours

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing AstroArt and I'm trying out the demo at the moment. It seems to work great for processing, but I can't get good results when stacking. This is a test stack of M31:Astro.png

I'm pretty sure I have the right demosiac pattern chosen, and I'm thinking I need to align the colours like I do in DSS. Only problem is I have no idea how to do this in Astorart. Any help greatly appreciated.

You should not need to colour align data channels from a one shot colour camera. They have no opportunity to misalign themselves since they are captured at the same time on the same chip. That won't be the problem.

Your histogram is weird, though, with green particularly odd. I'm afraid that it's so long since I did OSC in AA that I can't remember the drill. What happens if you move the green black point in until the green peak aligns with the others?

Olly

Olly, this is what happens (If I'm doing it right):

olly.png

Could it be a problem with the colour bias? This is what I get when the colour bias is set to rgb instead of average (in demosiac) the histogram looks correct but the colours still look wrong in the image.

Purple.png

AA also seems to give me a blown out core after stacking, which DSS doesn't. This is the same data stacked in DSS with no processing.

test.png

Archived