Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep29_banner.thumb.jpg.da7f3b163f7bd35187cb558b0346baf6.jpg

Having a clear out to fund a feather touch microfocuser for my edge.

Baader diamond track SCT (lovely but a bit too heavy ) £180 2 months old , as new.-----Sold elsewhere ---------------------------

ZWO asi120MC £80--------------------------------------------Sold to charl, Many thanks.

William optics 2" extender £18 --------------------------Sold to Adrian, Many thanks .

FLO premium Cheshire £18-------------------------------Sold to Ultramol , Many thanks -----------

Postage £6 each item PayPal / cash meet up around M25 / 127 area.

IMAG3904_1-1_1.jpg

IMAG3926_1-1.jpg

IMAG3929_1-1.jpg

IMAG3939_1.jpg

Edited by knobby
ASI Sold, w.o. ext sold, diamond track sold
  • Like 1

Knobby - is the WO extender threaded for 2 inch filters?

15 minutes ago, daz said:

Ill Check tonight ...

1 hour ago, daz said:

I have a a WO 2" extender too, and it does have a thread on the end that goes into the focuser tube end.

2 hours ago, daz said:

Yep, its threaded.

Hi Knobby,

You say that you are selling all of this to fund a feather touch focuser for your EdgeHD 8"... Well, I am not interested in anything you are selling, but tomorrow I hope to take delivery of a motor focuser for my edge 8". This needs to be fixed to the stock focuser, so I will be removing the feather touch focuser currently on it. So, if the upgrade goes to plan, I will have a feather touch focuser up for sale. This won't be available straight away, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Would you be interested or have you already secured your new focuser?

Cheers,

Gav.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PhotoGav said:

Hi Knobby,

You say that you are selling all of this to fund a feather touch focuser for your EdgeHD 8"... Well, I am not interested in anything you are selling, but tomorrow I hope to take delivery of a motor focuser for my edge 8". This needs to be fixed to the stock focuser, so I will be removing the feather touch focuser currently on it. So, if the upgrade goes to plan, I will have a feather touch focuser up for sale. This won't be available straight away, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Would you be interested or have you already secured your new focuser?

Cheers,

Gav.

Sounds good !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, knobby said:

Sounds good !

OK, I'll let you know how I get on with the upgrade and we can take it from there.

• Like 1

Hi Knobby,

If you still have the William optics 2" extender £18 I Am interested in relieving you of it!

Could I pay via bank transfer?

Cheers

Adrian

1 hour ago, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Knobby,

If you still have the William optics 2" extender £18 I Am interested in relieving you of it!

Cheers

Adrian

I'll find my bank details out today, never used bank transfer before 

1 hour ago, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Knobby,

Cheers

Adrian

Sorting via P.M.

Oops, sorry Daz, I've been dealing with this while sitting in traffic and wanted to reply to people quickly, just realised you showed an interest yesterday ...

No problem... 

I'll just make sure Condon's breakfast order goes missing at SGLXII

• Like 2

Hi Daz,

That breakfast is going to be very cold, as I will be at the Galloway Star Party (Scotland's Premier Party).

Thanks for thinking of me. Trust Tracey is in the best of health.

Cheers

Adrian

Thanks to all that bought !

just the Cheshire left ... surely someone needs to collimate before the clocks go back :happy7:

All sold now, thanks again ... Do mods archive now or am I supposed to do something ?