Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cateye

faulksy

i like to do little reviews on astro equipment when i feel you have been treated well and great customer service. we all know how good FLO is so i always hope others can care as much about there customers.

This little review is about jim fly, the cateye people

back in march when i started my 00 dob build i formed a list of everything i needed for my build, i will do a review on every supplier i have used but only when i have tested all the goodies. but this deserves a special mention. i ordered 2 yellow cateye hot spots for my 00 primary to go along with the cateye colimation kit which i bought of flo. these hot spots arrived all the way from the USA in 4 days, flo had sold out hence going direct. i checked the items and all looked good. then last week i was just about to post them to 00 for them to install and i noticed they were silver not yellow :eek:. sent a email to jim cateye explaining and saying i need them asap, i also said i will pay or pay for the delivery and they said no foc our mistake we will send new and re inberse you the original cost as a way of compensation, wow how good is that, any way they turned up today 4 days again. well made up. brilliant customer service. just needed to share this

Archived