Narrowband

SGL 12 Astroboot / Bring and Buy

Ant

14 hours ago, nightfisher said:

I have a Celestron astromaster mount (AZ) with stainless tripod that i want out of the way any takers at £10

Got a picture Jules? I need something for my ED80 while I figure out where I am getting some misalignment in my stars!

11 hours ago, daz said:

Got a picture Jules? I need something for my ED80 while I figure out where I am getting some misalignment in my stars!

Here is a couple of pics but it will struggle with ED80, maybe okay with ST80, not sure if i still have eyepiece tray but will look to see

Celestron AZ mount (1).JPG

Celestron AZ mount (2).JPG

In addition:

8" f/8 paraboloid + flat + single-arm holder. Originally Brunnings, re-worked and re-coated by David Hindes (I think) in the mid '80s. Not sure of the PV value, but 1/8 comes to mind. Needs re-coating but will give an image as-is.

First person to make me a sensible offer gets it. Would probably make a nice Lunar / Planetary 'scope.

Also chucking in a black Moonlight crayford for £50.

I've dug out a few bits n bobs that aren't being used.

BST Explorer 8mm ED eyepiece - £20

Laser cut stainless steel (painted) Bhatinov mask for WO ZS 66, may fit other scopes, approx 85mm between the holding tabs - £8

Laser cut stainless steel (painted) Bhatinov mask for WO ZS 80, may fit other scopes, approx 105mm between the holding tabs - £8

Cheshire Collimating Eyepiece - £15

Farpoint Astro 2" Collimating Eyepeice (this was an early one, before they started engraving their name on it) - £20

HitecAstro EQDIR adapter (including 3m USB extension cable) for EQMOD, for EQ5 PRO, HEQ5 Syntrek & PRO, AZ EQ5-GT, AZ EQ6-GT, EQ8.  This is the Prolific chipset version and worked flawlessly with my windows 7 laptop but I can't get it to play with my new windows 10 laptop - £12

A Maplins aluminium case (foam already plucked to accept eyepieces) - £12

A large, heavy duty (57 x 40 x 25cm) grey plastic case with latches (no foam) - £20

Cheers,

Ian

8mm_BST_EP.jpg

66mm_B_Mask.jpg

80mm_B_Mask.jpg

Cheshire.jpg

Farpoint_astro_2.jpg

Farpoint_astro_1.jpg

EQDIR.jpg

OK, I'll be sad to see this go, but I have a 130 triplet Apo on the way, so:

130P-DS with 14" ADM Vixen dovetail, finder and 28mm LER eyepiece (As supplied), no box £90

Baader MPCC coma corrector, with caps and box £75

Will bundle for £150, saving £15

I'll bring issues 12 to 133 of Sky At Night magazine (not including the CDs) if anyone wants them.  They are just taking up space (no pun) and I never look at them.  Free to a good home.

PM me if you are interested,

Mike

A while ago Derek posted a link to some replacement screws for the Altair Astro 152mm focuser, I've had trouble tightening mine enough to stop two extensions plus Quark moving so ordered some the other night, early morning actually and being half asleep ended up with 3 packs instead of three screws LOL.

So I now have lots of spares if anybody wants any feel free to come and get some, no charge, same as the Tecnosky version of the scope which I have, they work really well.

I'm on  Kingfisher 9 Friday to Monday

Dave

Currently unavailable, guess I've cornered the market :grin:

152mm focuser knobs.PNG