SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS forum 2

mapstar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's my stupid lower back.  Most of the time it's fine and I never feel it,  but then for some reason it just goes and I get taped nurves in it, can't sit down with it or bend over even slightly without getting a shooting pain in it which then makes me jump like I've just been kicked lol. When it's fine is just normal and I can lift things,  bend down etc with no problem, it's very odd indeed. 

8 hours ago, astrotyke said:

It's my stupid lower back.  Most of the time it's fine and I never feel it,  but then for some reason it just goes and I get taped nurves in it, can't sit down with it or bend over even slightly without getting a shooting pain in it which then makes me jump like I've just been kicked lol. When it's fine is just normal and I can lift things,  bend down etc with no problem, it's very odd indeed. 

I get the same thing Chris. Maybe 2 years before anything and then just comes out of the blue. Crippling.

2 hours ago, Vicky050373 said:

Have you been to the doctors with it Chris? It could be sciatica. Hope it improves soon for you. It's awful being in constant pain :(

I've been before with it and they gave me some anti inflammation pills,  which sket of worked for a bit but you can't stay on them for long. Can't get an appointment at the docs today which is rubbish

5 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Just had a look at the forecast on Metcheck. Wednesday and Saturday looking good for Winscar. Wednesday would be a possible while Sat for me a definite

Keep an eye on it D. I might pop down for an hour on Wednesday if it is clear and anyone else is going. Saturday will be a definite for me also if the forecast holds. Fingers crossed :)

I'll tap the missus up for a possible Saturday outing (assuming we have nothing on).

Bolton Astro start up again tomorrow night - don't want to be disloyal or anything, but they are a bit closer for me than Horbury - so I'll be at their meeting; I think we're alright for passes though as she's kicking me out for the night anyway.

Good news that Bolton Astro are starting up again. It'll be a lot better for you to have a local club to go to. It'll be good to see you when we go out for viewing nights and you can still pop along to any of the meetings. There are no rules that say you can only be a member of one astro society ;)

46 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Wonder how our WADAS southern observer is doing? Been a while since we saw a post although the net might be miles away.

Probably being eaten by the lions

Heads up that on ABS there is a full set of 7 X Baader Hyperion EPs with case, t- ring adapter and fine tuning rings for £350, and at Sheffield too.

They've only just gone on so doubt they will hang around long at just £50 an EP.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know just in case anyone was after any :)

18 minutes ago, Soupy said:

Roar!!!  :icon_flower:

He's still alive folks.

Like me after this mornings tumble on the bike. Result one bruised hip and some skin planed off the inside left elbow.

Pic not included as  its a bit gruesome and not pretty 

Archived