mapstar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mark62 said:

It still dose not seem to work Vicky 

Oh, it works for me, but I've pasted it again here:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw07hZOy20U9P8UDFL8onpkzZljbt4bO5

If it doesn't work just look up Doug German on YouTube. There are probably loads on there that are better and more in depth, but his videos introduce a couple of the basic principles in Photoshop :)

7 hours ago, Vicky050373 said:

Oh, it works for me, but I've pasted it again here:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw07hZOy20U9P8UDFL8onpkzZljbt4bO5

If it doesn't work just look up Doug German on YouTube. There are probably loads on there that are better and more in depth, but his videos introduce a couple of the basic principles in Photoshop :)

Thanks Vicky works fine now. 

Thanks also Marci to the link to the home page. Both work well 

19 hours ago, Mark62 said:

Thanks Vicky works fine now. 

Thanks also Marci to the link to the home page. Both work well 

Just played about on PS Elements 11 with M97 & M71,   OWL was 5x15 sec exp, M71 was 3x12 sec exp, both under 75% Moon Glow, will be revisited when conditions are more favorable.

m71_edited-2.jpg

M97.jpg

• 8 months later...

Hey guys!! Long time no speak or here!!! Hope everyone is ok? 

Just to let you guys know that Ryan and I are heading down to winscar around 9 / 10pm to try and get some images of the meteor shower tonight as it stands there is only meant to be 9% cloud cover, as we all know that might change but it's worth a go!! If you're up for it we will see you there

2 minutes ago, adam_sage said:

Hey guys!! Long time no speak or here!!! Hope everyone is ok? 

Just to let you guys know that Ryan and I are heading down to winscar around 9 / 10pm to try and get some images of the meteor shower tonight as it stands there is only meant to be 9% cloud cover, as we all know that might change but it's worth a go!! If you're up for it we will see you there

Hi Adam!

I was just about to ask if anyone was going out meteor spotting tonight. I might join you if the forecast is good. I was going to stop at home, but a bit of astro company will be nice. Are you going in the big or small car park?

Don't know if you are aware that this is the old WADAS thread. Can you copy and paste your post onto the new thread which is WADAS Forum 3.

Hopefully see you later.

Vicky :)

Archived