Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

show us your desktop screen snap shot

10 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

thats hell of a stunning image Fozzie, i take it your based on the moon :icon_biggrin:. thanks  charl.

It's just out of the office window but you get used to it after a while... yaaawwwwwnnn! :wink: 

Think I came across it online, taken "purportedly" by the luna orbiter although I can't remember where exactly.. I have a feeling its a computer generated graphic.. but it's a cracking picture however it came to be!

Edit..

Might be legit..  http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/lro-earthrise-2015

Ta

Fozzie

Best i can do. No matter what i try to do,stretch,tile,centre etc.........i lose so much of this fantastic image of the Angel Nebula. Maybe i'll get the original and resize it to fit perfectly on my screen. Not sure why i only thought of that right now. Not much to see here security wise. 

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

My OCD just makes me want to take control of your system and put all your icons in alignment down the left hand side of the screen.

LOL.

But then I wouldn't know where they were?

1 hour ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

Took me 3 weeks to find my fridge when the kitchen guy put a wooden door on it. You'll get used to it. I can sleep tonight now knowing your desktop is in order.

57ab31a0a4470_Screenshot2016-08-1014.51.44.thumb.png.41cb34544c6557cd149f93739a54e2b8.jpg

Hahaha, you have caused much chuckling here with that! :D

Archived