Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLXII Chit Chat

cjdawson

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope there will be someone around who can help me pitch an Airgo tent else I'll be sleeping in my car :confused::(.

The only instructions I have start at 9, staking the guy ropes. Been looking online but not a trace, only a couple of silly youtube videos that are a total waste of time.

Lay out your foot print/ground sheet at your desired spot. Peg down at each corner. 

Lay out your tent on the sheet and peg out the corners as the ground sheet. Inflate the airbeams to the right pressure. About 4psi or firm to the squeeze.

Continue to peg out the perimeter of the tent, then the guy ropes. 

HTH

You should get some clear slots this evening based on the latest IR satellite pic.

The weekend forecast does have a lot of cloud typical of "cloudy" high pressure systems but there are gaps in the cloud so you never know. Surely FLO brought that cloud gun with them?

Mark

www.bristolweather.org.uk

1 hour ago, Freff said:

As a late booker I never made it for the Curry order. If the offers are still available I could use two please.

I'm happy to pay for them or put something in a charity box. Thanks.

Hi Freff, I'm afraid I can't help with Curry tickets, but I do have Hog Roast tickets available if you need them? Cheers, Gav.

15 minutes ago, Freff said:

Thanks Gav for the kind offer.  I have a Hog Roast ticket  fortunately, it was the curry I was after to treat the wife.  ( brownie points )

No worries, glad you have that ticket and I reckon a quick word with Jonk and curry will be yours!

22 minutes ago, nightfisher said:

I will keep an eye on forcast and might choose to only bring a small amount of astro gear, this will leave room for the phantom quadcopter

:grin:

goodstuff Jules. there's plenty of fields around to fly it in and I'd love to see it. @Tim might bring his too :D

Archived