I'm up, but is Jupiter playing?

Caz

The answer to that is no!..... :( I've been awake for 3/4 hour now, when I checked the skies, there was a slight mist, so I thought, a good an opportunity as any. Got dressed, tried desperately not to wake everybody, went to put the scope out and, do you know how hard to is to put an 8" scope up quitely? Then my efforts where paid with..... :lol:.... :p Now that has to be worse than when it happens in the evening, I could be curled up asleep, warm in bed..... :? Well more fool me! Well you can't say I didn't try.... :shock:

Just checked the skies again, pea soup. I won't try again, so roll on March.

Oh well, I'm going back to bed.... :sleepy4:

The answer to that is no!..... :( I've been awake for 3/4 hour now, when I checked the skies, there was a slight mist, so I thought, a good an opportunity as any. Got dressed, tried desperately not to wake everybody, went to put the scope out and, do you know how hard to is to put an 8" scope up quitely? Then my efforts where paid with..... :lol:.... :p Now that has to be worse than when it happens in the evening, I could be curled up asleep, warm in bed..... :? Well more fool me! Well you can't say I didn't try.... :shock:

Just checked the skies again, pea soup. I won't try again, so roll on March.

Oh well, I'm going back to bed.... :sleepy4:

I admire your commitment lass

you can't fault a trier well done on the effort front anyways

ps I typed this quietly so as not to wake anyone at your house either

If it makes you feel any better when you do catch jupiter you will be well rewarded, :lol:

I can never get bored of her.

I could not leave my scope out when Im in bed neither. Its bad enough just waiting for it too cool

when Im in doors getting a hot drink.

Mark

I've left my scope out for the last 3 days. Used it for two nights and then brought it in because of the chance of rain (which happened!). I pack away the optics and power, etc, just the scope on the mount is left, usually under a weighted down tarp.

I usually pack it away after each session, but I was hoping for a little break in the clouds yesterday to get a bit of solar in :lol:

Archived