Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show us your set up in action at night.

Peco4321

4 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

Surprisingly the thin high cloud disappeared to leave Tessa under clear skies.....

The opposite applies here, currently. My 130 is still out but under rather heavy and unbroken cloud cover :rolleyes2:

• Sad 2

Welcome back Steve👍.. glad you had a great trip to Scotland..a shame you only got one clear night though..did you see a dark sky that one night?

We've just tonight booked a week on the Isle of Mull for next year...the skies there are at least Bortle 2..whether it will be clear is another matter though. 

Nevertheless, I plan to take the FS128 with us...

Dave

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John said:

Thanks - we did have a " show us your lickable glass" thread at one point but I've tended to resist that temptation :grin:

I don't feel too odd so. Perfectly shaped and polished lenses after a stint in a - 10C deep freeze sounds like the perfect aftershave treatment

I wish I had put the 130mm out tonight having seen the views through the Tak. Seeing looks quite decent, plenty of detail coming through. Going to wait for the GRS to come around later on, if it stays clear.

4D4B7704-B573-4742-B378-45574A899077.jpeg

92851F81-6FBE-42EE-9BA0-1B79DBBD5165.jpeg

• Like 7