sgl_imaging_challenge_6_banner_jupiter_2021.jpg.eacb9f0c2f90fdaafda890646b3fc199.jpg

Selling Up So whole lots going

Hi Folks due to not using my kit for the last 18mnths and many other pulls on my time and finances i've reluctantly decided to sell up. I am going to keep my little st80 and eyepieces though as that can come away with us. However my permanent kit has to go to a new home. Its all been sat in my obsy gathering dust. Ideally i would like it all to go as a job lot rather than break it up and i would like it collected please.

Right its as follows:

Neq6 Pro  No Tripod or hand controller as its pier mounted
Celestron C8-N
Meade LX50 10" The coatings on the front are poor but the view is not diminished at all by this
EQ Direct cable
Baader Steeltrack SCT Focusser 2" Bought new and still like it
Opticron 2" Dielectric Diagonal Bought new and still like it
8" Tube rings 2 sets
Astrozap 8" Dewshield
Celestron 9x50 finder
Star Sharp Mask
Laser Finder
Rigel Quick Finder
Maplins regulated Power Supply
Wireless Microsoft Xbox controller
laser collimator
Philips spc900 inc adapter

Box of various cables and adapter plates

NEQ6 Box of spare parts

I think thats everything im looking for £1000 for the lot please. I think thats a very good price and a lot less than i paid for it all but please feel free to comment. I can get some pictures up and email them to anybody thats interested. I'll leave it on here for a few days before offering it anywhere else. Cheers Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps sorry for the delay in replying, only just got back from holiday. At the moment i want to sell as a job lot ideally and if i do decide to split i would only sell the mount once the otas had gone. I would be looking around the £425 mark for the mount on its own with the counter weights but as i say at the moment im not splitting.

Cheers

Mark

• Like 1

As i'm not having a lot of joy selling as a whole setup i'll start to list things in an order which means i will hopefully not get left with bits that i cant then use ie ota but no mount. As things sell then i'll  add the other bits.

I'll take a best offer for the whole lot together as they work well like that. Prefer collection from Notts especially on the ota. The smaller bits i'll post at cost. Any queries please feel free to ask

Celestron C8-N   £125
8" Tube rings 2 sets with dovetail bar inc   £50
Astrozap 8" Dewshield   £10

Celestron 9x50 finder

£25

On 7/17/2016 at 14:35, Chris Lock said:

Sorry Twintin, I missed where you live? Only interested in the C8-N though.

1 hour ago, twintin said:

As i'm not having a lot of joy selling as a whole setup i'll start to list things in an order which means i will hopefully not get left with bits that i cant then use ie ota but no mount. As things sell then i'll  add the other bits.

I'll take a best offer for the whole lot together as they work well like that. Prefer collection from Notts especially on the ota. The smaller bits i'll post at cost. Any queries please feel free to ask

Celestron C8-N   £125
8" Tube rings 2 sets with dovetail bar inc   £50
Astrozap 8" Dewshield   £10

Celestron 9x50 finder

£25

Sorry  Twintin, I'm out the running for the C8-N as I managed to pick up an Orion 8" f/5 a few weeks ago.

I'm sure you'll have no probs selling stuff seperately :)

thanks for the interest guys, when im in a position to split them ill give you first dibs. To be fair they will only be going once the mounts gone.

I know its an odd way of going about it but i dont want to leave myself with bits left i cant use if that makes sense?  So basically i'll offer them in the following order:

C8-N and associated bits : Once they've gone

LX50 and associated bits : Then

NEQ6 and EQ Cable : Then

PSU & Anything else thats left