Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M27 and Stephan´s Quintet

ncjunk

The weather´s been hot over here so finally some imaging time and 5 hours a night.

Some great fun with the C11 at 1800mm Fl with the ATIK 428 camera.

M27 which is 24xRGB 300s

Stephan´s Quintet 47x Luminance 600s (I do like this one)

M 27-RGB 24xrgb.jpg

NGC 7320-L_47_x600_sd_LD_F_crop.jpg

6 minutes ago, Martin Meredith said:

Great results -- I'm a big fan of the Quintet and that's a really nice shot. Too right it is hot over here, and getting hotter...

Martin

You're in the north as well, Its too hot for me today but the great thing is i get clear nights. Winter is not a good time as i get continuous cloud off of the Atlantic.

Off down the beach when it cools off a bit ;-D

2 hours ago, ChrisLX200 said:

Well done for guiding that big SCT so successfully! No mean feat that :)  and the results here are excellent.

ChrisH

I have to be honest here I have rather a good mount so it's easy to guide. I had the c11 on an eq6 once a few years ago now that was entertaining. I always think these people who produce stunning images on low end gear are the true masters of astrophotography.

2 hours ago, NadrejN said:

Very good and lucky with weather.

What did you use for processing M27?

Andrej

Maxim dl however i don't do much processing just levels and curves as i dont have time.

I prefer maxim for combining and then photoshop XI that i got free with my nikon D50. But these were just maxim.

Archived