Jump to content




help required to find an adapter


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm stuck trying to complete my image train.

Basically I need an M57 Male/Male adapter.  I've hunted high & low over the web without success.

I'm hoping one of you good folk knows of somewhere that might do strange adapters.


Image train is Canon EOS-M60 -Borg 7601- Hutech OAG (missing this bit) Borg M57 - 2" - M48 field flattener.


(Alternatively, an M57 Male to M48 Female adapter would do the trick)

Edited by ScubaMike
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Borg used to make the M57 Male/Male adapter that I think you're looking for. It's on the top row of page 9 of this old catalogue:


You could try to contact Borg directly in Japan, or Astro Hutech who are their worldwide distributor, to see if they still have one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks both for the responses.

I think you're right Patrick.   Not only that, but FLO stock them.

I'll fire off a mail to them tomorrow, and see if it is in fact the one I need.


That document is really useful, it gives good detail on the adapters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.