SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M20 & M8 Combo - Vintage

qcdougn

Sorry, I haven't done anything with my new scope yet. But, here's a Combo of M20 & M8 taken a couple of summers ago. I took this with a WO 80mm scope and Canon XT.

Doug

Very nice Doug! Like it :)

Lovely wide field - I have a question though... Are you using some form of field flatener? My images get really odd in the four corners...

Ant

Thanks to all for the nice comments... I don't remember what caused the distortion in the corner...I may have done something wierd like use the Meade f6.3 FR with the 80mm and that gave me an uneven image. Otherwise for my first go at these two, I was pleased.

Doug

Just spotted this one Doug , yup remember that one , a great shot mate , lovely wide field image .yes just a little come ain the corners Doug, think maybe the Celestron 6.3 would have been a bit better, have you got one of these , .use mine all the time on the ED80 AND 120 , DOES GIVE ANICE FLAT FIELD .

Rog

Archived