sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

Hi

I have a new and unsed Altair Astro observatory pier and  (N)EQ6 adapter.

Pictures and details can be found here:

http://www.altairastro.com/altair-skyshed-8-observatory-pier.html ** Reduced to £300 - Buyer Must Collect ***

http://www.altairastro.com/pier-adapter-skywatcher-celestron-ioptron-multi-mount.html      ** SOLD ***

I'm looking for £370 for the Pier and £35 for the Adapter.  This represents about 70% of the current list prices.

The buyer must collect from Redditch due to the weight.

Kind Regards

Terry

Edited by terrym2002uk
Reductions
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nkondrashov
      Hi,
      I'm going to rent a pier in shared observatory at Astrocamp.es Nerpio, Spain. 
      My setup is 10Micron GM1000HPS and I'm planning to order Lacerta Photonewton 200/800. It's well corrected carbon fiber Newtonian. 
      I don't require any equipment being contributed, just rent 50/50.  Total: 300 euro+Tax. hence 150 euro +tax per person.
      Thank you!
    • By DeepSkyMan
      Guys

just wondering what options are available for me to upgrade the standard SXW Vixen clamp to enable it to accept Losmandy style dovetails.  I recently acquired a CGE dovetail that I would like to use with my 8” Edge.

Kind Regards
      Paul

• By Rolland Balazs
      Atik One 6.0 CCD + OAG + Astronomik filters + Atik-Eos adapter
      Include:
      - Astronomik II. LRGB; 6 nm Ha, SII, OIII filters
      - Unique Atik-Eos WORKING adapter
      - Power supply, USB cord
      - Pixinsight dark, flatdark, bias files
      Tape is against light pollution only. Of course some sketch on it but working perfect.
      Lacerta guide cam exclude.
      Bank transfer only.
      2.660,-GBP (2.999,-EUR) + postage.
      <private contact details removed>

• By Astrofriend
      At last, I have 3D printed an adapter to attach an angled viewfinter to the polar telescope finder. This is for the Star Adventurer polar telescope, but I think it fit even others.
      My document of how I did it:
      http://www.astrofriend.eu/3d-printing/90degree-polarfinder-adapter/01-90degree-polarfinder-adapter.html
      It works so perfect compare to my film canister build adapter. This is my first real 3D printed product I will use so I have great times.
      /Lars
    • By SStanford
      Hi all, 
      As a beginner I'm in the process of acquiring all the equipment necessary to start imaging on an EQ3pro. 
      As we're all experiencing, it's tricky to get your hands on any equipment at the moment due to stock shortage so I've been thinking of ways to keep myself busy in the meantime! 
      I thought I'd share a project I worked on today that will give me a greater view of the night sky from my covered balcony. 
      There are some good views from the balcony from East to West but using the tripod severely limits any overhead views. 
      To bring the setup closer to the edge of the balcony I've built a shelf attached to the sturdy (wall set) balcony itself with a wooden pier for support. The pier itself sits on the balcony floorboards support beam and so there is no noticeable wobble. 
      I've included an image of the spirit level to show my effort in keeping the mount level. 
      The mount neatly slides off the feet of the shelf which I'm hoping will reduce setup time (once I have the opportunity to polar align!) The north foot points to magnetic north. 
      Whilst building I realised I could have saved myself some trouble by using a metal telescopic "chin-up bar", not least from the missis who wasn't too happy I drilled into the decking! 
      I'm quite happy with the outcome and glad I could get into a hardware store before "tier 4" sets in. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.