Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sol 5-7-16 09.15 with updated image

xtreemchaos

Well caught charl.  Looking on the bright side, when the spotty days return and we have one spotty day after another, we'll all be yearning for the good old days when we had a nice clean unblemished spotless sun to look at.  :grin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Paul, i wont be yearning mate, ive seen enoth blank ones to keep me going for a longtime, different types of nothingness  arnt as intresting as different types of spottyness, hope we get some soon.clear skys  charl.

Cloudy here too. Just when a couple of diminutive ARs make an appearance. Bummer. Charl, did you say you take these shots through a curtain? I think you are referring to an opening between them? Not really through them?

-Charles

45 minutes ago, cshahar said:

Cloudy here too. Just when a couple of diminutive ARs make an appearance. Bummer. Charl, did you say you take these shots through a curtain? I think you are referring to an opening between them? Not really through them?

yer mate through the gap in the curtain and open window, i do shoot some times with the window shut if the thermals are bad rising up the side of the house. clear skys charl.

Archived