SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My (rough) skeches.that i did (at the eyepiece) last night.

Carl

Hi all

I did some skecthes yesturday at around 22:30 (cause ain`t going to school todauy cause i`m recovering from a cold).

Of what i think is M42.(I aimed my telescope in the Orions belt area started moving it about and i saw a dust cloud). :lol:

and i did some of Mars (didn`t really see any features) :( from my (rough) sketches, can anyone tell me if what i saw last night was M42?

Would appreciate it very much.

cheers.

The images are:

image.jpg

image.jpg

P.S will try and do some more skecthes soon.

cheers Caz.

I`m quite pleased with them myself esp Mars cause it was pretty hard :p.

I`m quite disapointed that i didn`t see any features of mars to be honest.Mind you this is only a beginner scope.

I`m chuffed that i :lol: M42 :(

thnxs

Great start there Moonhunter :lol:

Put the dates on your notes,& put them in a scrap book,then in a few years time you look back & remember the night you were hanging out of the bedroom window looking at Orion :((not recommended BTW) :p

Keep it up Mick.

Hi all

after about 4-5 hrs of getting p***ed of because the upload thingy,wanted to be a b***h and not work.I`ve finally got it working again.

I done another sketch but this time it was out of my american astronomy magazine :lol:

It`s:

image.jpg

P.S thnxs James and Grant for your help.

Much appreciated. :(

Thats really odd Moonhunter, it's possible that your computer cached the images incorrectly, have you tried refreshing the page several times and seeing if that works?

Can you see them on the http://iseestars.net site? Here's your user area: http://iseestars.net/user/Moonhunter everything seems to working fine for me. Let me know if the refreshing trick fixes it, if not feel free to contact me and we can try some other things that may be playing up.

Cheers,

Grant

Archived