Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New to this just bough my first scope the orion funscope,while i have always bin into space and alien conspiracys etc but thats another post anyway im new to star gazing with a scope and hope to be a active member on this site and looking forward to picking peoples brains especially when it comes to branching out on a more expensive scope so guys hope to talk to you all soon by the way i will only be doing planetry observations for the start 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Furious pez and welcome to SGL. once you have gained a grasp of Astronomy and what it is all about, you will find there will be plenty of members very willing to spend your money, when you are ready to upgrade to another telescope. In the meantime enjoy the forum and your new scope :) 

Hello and welcome to the forum, the best scope is the one you use most often so dont be in a rush to upgrade to a bigger one yet. Just enjoy the one you've got at the minute. I probably use my 72mm scope far more than the others because it's so much easier to take out to dark sites.

Thank you all for the nice comments and the scope is yet to arrive very frustrating.

And the funscope is a starter scope its about 50 pound its got alot of strong reviews 

And yh i wont be upgrading till later on next year btw the funscope is 72mm

:)

You will all be seeing me around and as of now im very happy as my scooe got dispatched today although the wait is 3weeks for arrival but no matter looking forward to making new friends also i will upload a pic but they keep telling me there to big so annoying 

Archived