Brilliant Sara

Paul

I don't know why we need the Hubble when we have Sara :D

Brilliant as usual.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/06/2016 at 10:34, swag72 said:

This is a low one for me - Only gets to 37 degrees maximum and I was just starting to only image above 40 degrees :) 

Great image Sara. I'm going to have a go at this with narrowband - as soon as cloud and moon allow. I envy your 'low' of 37 degrees...I have to image this at just above 20 degrees.

That is certainly a contender for my favourite DSO :)  I think it's the one I've spent most time on and I can still see room for improvement (in my images).

Yes, it is pretty low.  There's a very large oak tree (or trees) at the bottom of the next field that blocks some of these low DSOs for some of the time and, of coure, it's getting bigger year by year :(

Thanks Mick! The OIII is done, the bicolour version is processed and its still sitting here on my lappy as I'm not happy with it.

How can one ever hope to get a great image of such an iconic photo from Hubble? :(

2 minutes ago, Astroboy239 said:

That's fantastic. Great detail. This was the first dso I knew about ☺. Great job Sara. Can't wait for the color version. Get that data!!! 

Varad 

I have all the data I need :) The processing has reached an end .........

Archived