Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

bamus

Lower price £155 - Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Lens

Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM Lens for sale - lower price 155£

Bought it second habd off ebay before Xmas last year and used only few times. Great f number for astro but realy have to step it down to f3.2 to use it of full frame camera.

Havent got much time to use it so have to go. Images to follow.

Bank transfe or cash on collection please.

20160614_140344_HDR.jpg

20160614_140407_HDR.jpg

Edited by bamus
Price change

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Varavall
      I sell my refurbished Nikon 300mm AF-S VR f2,8G ED with Nikon warranty until September 2020. I am selling as my interests require different equipment. It is in excellent functional state, the tripod mount and the original Nikon hood have wear commensurate with normal use. This objective is excellent for wildlife photography, astrophotography and sports photography. Also included is a set of Gobe neutral density filters to enable long exposure in bright conditions. I would consider exchange, with monetary adjustment if necessary, for something for astronomy such as Takahashi telescopes and/or quality equatorial mount.

Price £1900 (Current model available new for around £5500)

• By Lewtron_Stellae
      Hi All, 
      I wonder if someone can please help, I'm fairly new to astrophotography and confused about aperture. Basically I'm looking at a Canon EF-S 55-250mm lens. It has the specs
      f4-f5.6 does this mean that the lowest point of aperture possible is F5.6 or will it go lower. What I find confusing is that I have a lens that's the EF-S 18-55mm lens which has the specs of f/3.5/5.6 however My camera does allow me to set the aperture at f/8 The reason I ask cause it is advised to use a low aperture of f/8 to capture images of the moon.
      Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    • By MrGuGuZai
      Hi, i have a Celestron ExploraScope 70AZ,  when i look at the saturn or jupiter (low or high magnification) the picture is clear if the object is at middle of my viewing but blurry and color mismatch if the object is at left side of the viewing.
    • By astrosathya
      Just thought i'll bring this up as a point of discussion. Today, cooled CMOS Astro Cameras are available in plenty. QHY, ZWO and other variants of the same camera are selling for very reasonable prices. However, there was a point of time when astrophotographers used to cool down their DSLR's as a cheap OSC alternative to CCD cameras. Give a choice, I would've purchased a dedicated CMOS OSC which can cool to 40 C below ambient, but since I had a Canon 500D which I had self modded, I requested a friend Kaustav Chatterjee (an avid model railroader) to cold mod my 500D (he had cold modded his 1000D long back). This newly modded camera has a TEC12703 single peltier and cools to approximately 20 below ambient.What do you guys think?

• By LR Watanabe
      Is the Nikon Nikkor 55-200mm f/3.5-5.6 II a good lens for astrophotography? I plan on using the Nikon D5300 with it and I wanted to know if the 55-200 would be a good lens for photographing DSOs. Does anyone use this lens and if so, may I see some images taken with it? I can't seem to find images on Astrobin. Also, is it possible to photograph DSOs (M42, Rosette, Flaming star, M45 etc.) from a bortle 7 sky with the 55-200mm?
      Clear skies,
      LR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.