Skyportal app not moving scope.

Hi.  I'm a newbie.  I have had my celestron evolution telecope in storage for over a year (was given the scope but then had a baby and moved house before I had a chance to use it properly).  I've been trying to set it up but when I link it to skyportal and try and control it from there, the scipe doesn't move.  I can hear the motor going but nothing is moving. Any advice would be appreciated.  I didn't keep the battery charged so wonder if its that  (it moved when I pressed the Goto button though)

You most likely changed the speed rate all the way down so it only moves a tiny amount, above the options i believe there is a slider with the speed rate if you bump that up it should be fine. If this doesn't work them I'm unsure, you may have to contact customer support. This is the slider:

screen640x640.jpeg

Archived