SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

11 minutes ago, acey said:

I'm sticking with Flammarion but anyone can have this bruiser:

index.jpg

I think his older self has been taken already? Might be wrong though ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, acey said:

Then is this guy still available?

Lenny-Bruce-American-Red-Vi-344342.jpg

I was going to say, I don't know who that is, but then I saw his name at the top - I still don't know who he is!!

I don't know who Beulah's is either.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mr Spock said:

The champagne theme is out of respect for SGL member perfrej who passed away recently. He liked the odd glass or two ;)

Feel free to join in if you wish :)

Last summer i had the pleasure of a 2 week Baltic cruise. Months before i set off, i knew one of the highlights for me was going to be Sweden. Sailing up the sea inlet towards Stockholm and the thousands of small islands and the pine forests. Nothing i saw online could prepare me for absolute outstanding beauty. As if it could get any better.........it did. When i touched dry land right in the middle of the city...........

The Swedes are just about one of the lovliest,friendliest,most helpful people i have ever encountered in my life.

As a fellow stargazer, i'd like to think that Per is up there looking down on the pristine darkness of skies that i witnessed on my approach/exit of Swedish skies.

Archived