sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Sun Ha May 18, 2016 0830 hrs UT -7

great shots mate, cracking detail as allways.nothing but cloud here for two days, it did clear lastnight for a few hours,but thats no good when sols gone to bed.thanks   charl.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lowjiber
      I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger, but had a few minutes yesterday morning to capture this one.
      Thanks for looking.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      I've been clouded in seemingly all month.  This is my first Ha capture in about two weeks, so I took what I could get.
      Thanks for looking.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      Unusually high humidity here in the desert has "grounded" me.  It let up yesterday morning and I was able to capture that large hedgerow that came around the east limb.
      The surface isn't much, but the proms are the star of the show on this one.
      Thanks for looking.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      I'm late with these.  There have been wildfires west of me in California, and the westerly winds have really got the atmosphere messed up from a seeing perspective.
      These were captured when it first started, and I'll likely be "out of business" for a week, at least.
      Proms were shot with TV 2.5x Powermate.
      Thanks for looking.  I hope to be back posting soon.
      Clear Skies

• By Lowjiber
      Here's some work from yesterday.  Seeing was moderate, but no clouds.
      Thanks for looking...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.