SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Nebula around Sadr in Ha

GordonH

Hi all

A good bit of weather last night enabled me to get 14x10 minutes unguided on Sadr in Cygnus taken with a Ha filter, I tried the same image last week when there was thin cloud about all night and you can compare the results on my website http://www.imagingtheheavens.co.uk where there is also a better quality image

Due to time constraints no guiding or flat fields were used, just simple auto dark subtraction in Maxim DL and then processed with levels and curves and contrast in Photoshop CS2. I am off on my hols to San Francisco and Las Vegas this weekend so I am having an enforced break from imaging for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking

Best wishes and clear skies

Gordon :)

post-13589-133877343302_thumb.jpg

Hi all

Thanks for the comments, Jeff the two GSP's are now 3, we have another rescue dog called Gunner aged 7 so we have Storm aged 12, Blue aged 10 and Gunner aged 7 and they are purely pets and pampered with it. They are lovely with a very good nature and bring a lot of joy to my partner Joanna and myself

Best wishes

Gordon

:)

A really intelligent & devoted breed, also make great guard dogs & easy to train as I'm sure your aware, We had the pleasure of the company of "Obie" till the ripe old age of 13, he was a good worker but would always point at Butterfly's as well for some strange reason? Live frogs & toads are a delivery special. :)

Sorry!! this is a gone off key and should be in the lounge.

Jeff.

Archived