Narrowband

Newbie from Wetherby, West Yorkshire

Ballavilley

Hello I've had my Skywatcher 130 for a week and I think I'm hooked. I've managed to take the best photo of my life (See below) and it just makes me smile - I've shown it to just about everyone I know ;-) (Samsung S6, Skywatcher Explorer 130 with yellow filter)

I'm realising that there's so much to learn not to mention a whole new language.... Anyway, this site seems to be so friendly and welcoming I'm sure I'll pick up loads of tips and hints. Hoping to meet some other stargazers nearby.

image.jpeg

Hi and welcome to SGL, great image you have taken, the bug that has entered your system will cause you much frustration and delight in equal measure, but watch out for the empty pocket syndrome, enjoy the forum :) 

Hi and welcome to the forum. Astrophotography is certain a popular subject here on the forum, so if that's an area that you would like to explore more then you've come to the right place.

Clear skies for now and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Archived