Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL XII - Sunday Lunch?

Grant

SGLXII Sunday Lunch  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in having a Sunday lunch at SGLXII?

• Yes
    • No

Hi all,

There is the possibility of organising a Sunday lunch this year in the cafe at Lucksall. Full roast dinner (beef or veggie option) plus a pudding for £12.

The minimum numbers for this is 40 so I've setup this poll to get a feel for how many people would be interested in this. I don't want to add it to the booking form to only get 20 people and then have to cancel and refund everybody...

Please only vote if you are actually planning to attend SGLXII - it's one vote per person so if you are bringing partners who would like to join, please let me know by replying in this thread additional numbers.

Thanks,

Grant

• 3 weeks later...

I've voted yes. I will be leaving on Sunday but if the weather is good and there is any solar action I will stick around until the afternoon. 

If I end up leaving earlier I'll donate my voucher to @tich as he will need two helpings of roast beef as it will have been a few hours since he had his tiny little mammoth breakfast :evil: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived