Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wadas forum

WADAS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mapstar said:

Here it is again and I've just been on the site looking at the volume of people signing in each part of the country on the Map

https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/269860-petition-to-regulate-light-pollution/

Quite interesting 

Seems that the most signatures are from people who are in areas that don't suffer that much from it - very interesting. Well over 1000 sigs now.

1 minute ago, rockystar said:

Seems that the most signatures are from people who are in areas that don't suffer that much from it - very interesting. Well over 1000 sigs now.

Probably due to them wanting to protect what they still have 

17 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Disappointing to say the least chris. The clouds are beginning to bubble up 

Just back from Valencia, Cloud to Cloud cover all week Damian.

Eric

Have to catch up with all the news later tonight

On 5/8/2016 at 15:01, mapstar said:

Thanks for the heads up Vicky. 

I didn't know Eric had made a filter too :icon_scratch:

Well the problem was not the filter, it was the Scope and tripod etc  wouldn't fit in my suitcase for Benidorm lol. EasyJet has 22kg luggage limit lol !!!!!!!!

Here you go. A picture of the Mercury transit without Mercury! Lol

From 20 years of having to deal with the muppets at that paper it REALLY doesn’t surprise me... even on paid editorial pieces they usually manage to cock up the copy.

On an aside, new fleabay-toys have landed thanks to some eBay sniping...

Opticstar PL131M, OpticStar PL131C, & Phillips SCN900NC all now on their way to me n’ Hx for the bargain price of £75 for the lot in a nice ‘iccle carry case (which Hx is thus far unaware of as she’s still snoring peacefully). Perfect starter bundle! The LCM60 turned up yesterday - the mount seems to handle the 114EQ nicely... tripod wobbly as hell, but that was expected. 

On 5/12/2016 at 08:07, Vicky050373 said:

Done and signed. Will share on FB to try to get the word out. I was number 888 which doesn't seem a lot really, but I'm hoping it'll have a snowball effect once people start signing it and get the word out :)

I have taken the last step in catapulting myself into the 21st Century, I now have a Android Phone with internet access so now on that Facebook thing !!!!

Eric

2 hours ago, 2STAR said:

I have taken the last step in catapulting myself into the 21st Century, I now have a Android Phone with internet access so now on that Facebook thing !!!!

Eric

Welcome to Facebook and the 21st century Eric! You've gone all "Buck Rogers" LOL ;)

4 hours ago, 2STAR said:

Eric

Welcome to the crowd oh and for going back to the dark ages joining fb! 

Archived