Narrowband

A couple from Saturday and Sunday (29th/30th)

A couple from the weekend. I thought the seeing was pretty decent to be honest, but a little disappointed with the end result. The data looked quite good so worth saving and experimenting with. The GRS was just getting to a nice position on the disc, when my willow tree intervened, something it will not be doing again after todays pruning!

The usual set up C9.25/ASI120mm. 150 seconds per channel, stacked in A/S2, Wavelets in Reg6, combined in Winjupos, Barely improved in C/S2.

2016.04.29.png2016.04.30.png

Story of my 2016 imaging session.  Looks like it should be good on the screen, but a never ending list of problems when processed.

Anyway, some nice images, we just have to keep trying in the hope of the conditions improving.

Robin

I know what you mean Pete, same happened to me recently. Thought it was good quality, but didn't come out so good.

Its the very fine detail that is hardest to get. Some good detail coming through though. Your techs are showing more consistent improvement.

Archived