SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

One year of Solar system photography - progress so far (5" reflector)

Kakadush

Hello , 
The arrival of May marks my first year into the hobby of Astrophotography so i thought it would be neat to make a solar system image including the best shot of each of object i shot so far. 
Hope you like it ! 

Dan. 

Solar System.jpg

Nice work Dan

A very impressive 1st year's work there, the detail you have captured is excellent and I agree, a nice way of presenting your anniversary in the field.

Well done

16 hours ago, Starwiz said:

Great images!  Where are you based, are you on top of a 3,000m mountain somewhere? :happy7: 

John

Heh i wish ! , i live in the central area of Israel (very close to sea level).

15 hours ago, LeeRich said:

Awesome work, very inspiring !!! May i ask what camera you use ? Fabulous montage too

Thank you , all these shots were taken with an ASI 120 MC camera , highly recommended ! 

2 hours ago, Kakadush said:
2 hours ago, Kakadush said:

............all these shots were taken with an ASI 120 MC camera , highly recommended ! 

I also have the ASI 120mc; it's a great camera for the planets.

6 hours ago, Kakadush said:

Heh i wish ! , i live in the central area of Israel (very close to sea level).

I think that's got to help a bit.  The planets will be about 20 degrees higher for you than they are for me.  

Maybe I should move somewhere warmer that also has less cloudy nights :icon_biggrin:  

John

Archived