Choosing a 70mm binocular.

Hello,
After using two units of Skymaster 15x70, with different problems, and not convince the image offered, I'm looking for information and opinions about some binoculars.
- 15x70 BA8
- 16x70 Lunt
- 16x80 WP Opticron center focus (I think That is very similar to Vixen ARK 16x80..¿?)

And finally a contender as 20x80 Deluxe III Oberwerk central focus ...
  Personally, I find that the relationship 15x or 16x 70 - 80mm is pretty good, at least I like, I tried some 25x100 but his narrow field does not convince me !!
I like to watch, especially emission nebulae, dark nebulae, star clusters and star fields in the Milky Way,
I know that some of the binoculars that I mentioned are threaded into the eyepieces to put filters 1.25 ", but I do not really know if this is worth, that is, to get to see well certain nebulae, without actually have annoying reflections.
It would feel very happy if any of you could comment me their experiences and views on any of them or if you have been able to compare some of them ...
I would use with tripod and head, my pulse is pretty weak.
Also, I say to you that the effect "kidney bean", or blackout is very, very upsetting to my eyes.
As additional information, some time ago I used a Fujinon 16x70 and had to sell because the size of the eyepieces were very uncomfortable for me my nose ..

I thank you very much in advance for all your opinions and advice.
regards
Paul

Steve, thank you very much for your response!!  I have readed your reviews and I think that the three binoculars are of very quality, but ther is a difference important, the Opticron are central focus and BA8 / Lunt individual focus..., and maybe the big eyepieces of this two  are problematic for my small IPD, the Opticron 16x80 is best for me in this regard!!

Thank you again,

Regards,

Paul

Archived