SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sol 26-4-16 10.00 another new spot

xtreemchaos

another new spot "yer" .this is my 60th disc this year,i dont think thats bad going :icon_biggrin:. very cloudy thismorrning ,i got 37 usable frames ,sorry no close up.taken with 120mm f5 frac,1.5x barlow,lunt solar wedge, 450d. staxed with regi and coloured in photoshop .thanks for looking clear skys charl.sol 26-4-16 10.00 col.pngsol 26-4-16 10.00.pngsol 26-4-16 10.00 inv.png

3 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Nice bit of blue sky, thought I'd set up and it started snowing :eek:

Dave

Similar here Dave! I was beginning to regret not going out, but we have just had something like soggy hail or hard sleet ??

Sun today but got home after driving through a light blizzard... Daughter's car parked outside with the sunroof jammed open and teh heaven's eemptying snow into it. An inch of hail on each of the seats!

Please send more sunshine , Charl!

thanks Dave, 200 would be nice, but i think ive been lucky so far, as the days get longer my range gets shorter, and then every sessions like a smash and grab but this year being my first year imaging the sun i dont know how short my range will get. 170 discs is a cracking score ,it will be a while before i get near that. clear skys charl. 

Archived