Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Daz Type-R

TeleVue 35mm Panoptic eye piece - SOLD

I have for sale my TeleVue 35mm Panoptic eye piece.

It comes with original box, paper work and original 2 x TeleVue end caps.

The EP has only ever been in a MoonLite focuser which uses compression rings, so the EP has no grub screw marks on the barrel.

The optics are perfect, no marks ETC.

These are around £300 brand new and I have seen them go for £230 recently on ABS.

I`m looking to sell this for £220 (posted) or £200 collected.

I would prefer the buyer either collects or I can meet some where (local ish) as I do not really want to post an EP like this but if it is too far to travel then I will post if required.  If I post it, it will require a signature as it will be by recorded delivery.

Payment by cash or PayPal.

Selling to fund a 21mm Ethos.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

DA8D245C-5ACD-471F-B9A4-ADFAACB718AE.jpg

7D76A6A1-442D-49DE-8BB4-2A61B5F0632B.jpg

752BAF80-A073-46A0-9DB9-35F2A9F24780.jpg

2F62EF68-3FBE-470B-9158-C514E94C6D94.jpg

91C3B9DF-F1A6-4E28-A5A7-5EB8CC349693.jpg

Edited by Daz Type-R

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DavidJM
      Looking for my first televue eyepiece
      25mm 1.25" barrel plossl, happy with used as long as great quality, bank transfer preferred payment
      Sorry, can't stretch to other Televue models
    • By astronomer2002
      I thought my eyepiece collection was complete until I bought my "last ever" telescope. This operates at a native F8 and is just over 3250mm fl.
      I have the longer Naglers, 31, 26, 22, 17 etc and  35mm, 27mm Panoptics.  I was always a little disappointed with the kidney-beaning in the Naglers in other telescopes, though they were overall better than any other eyepiece I have used, but in this one they seem to be affected less and even the 26mm  is now a keeper. Before I got the Naglers (over many years all s/h) I had 35, 27 and 19 Panoptics. These were my favorite eyepieces until the Naglers came along. I kept the 35mm as stars seemed a little sharper in the inner 50 degrees than the Naglers, but trailed off in the outer regions and the 27mm as it really is an exceptional eyepiece.  In any case I often wanted to darken the sky with higher magnification so the longest ones were primarily used for sweeping and finding. Given sky brightness is becoming more of an issue I thought I would never need a longer focal length. Now the Naglers seem sharper over the entire view and with the higher magnification of a longer scope the sky is darker and I hanker after the widest possible field.
      The issue is that the 82 degree 31mm Nagler gives me a true fov of 0.78 degrees and the 35 mm Panoptic 0.73 degrees. There is noticeably more sky in the 31mm Nagler. A 41mm Panoptic will yield 0.85 degrees, an improvement of nearly 10% over the Nagler 31. As I can readily see the difference in the amount of sky covered by the 31mm Nagler and the 35mm Panoptic I believe the time to look at a 41mm Panoptic is here.
      Before going into a debate on whether ES eyepieces could fill the slot all I can say is that having been able to compare my old Naglers with new 82 degree ES ones in my scopes I and convinced that, for me, there is a small improvement with the Naglers at the outer regions of the field and so I am minded to discount them. They are fantastic value and I won't deny they are very good eyepieces.
      The 41mm Panoptic would seem fit the bill for this long fl scope though I suspect it would be a disaster in a fast Newtonian, which I also have.
      My quest is to find someone willing to part with theirs and/or suggestions of an alternative that someone has used in practice.
      Thankyou for reading

Ian B

• By floastro
      Hi Guys,
      I present you the second image taken with my Moravian G4-16000 camera mounted on my modified TeleVue NP101is.
      Images and technical information below.

M13 globular cluster and its galactic area :

Full Resolution image 4k x 4k here :  www.poigetdigitalpics.com/G4-16000/M13.htm

Full Resolution image here :  http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/Fichiers_Divers/M13new_image_Annotated.jpg

Enjoy ?

Florent
    • By floastro
      Hi all,
      This is the first image i post here.
      It has been taken in August/September from my backyard. It is one of my first image taken with my new Moravian G4-16000 CCD camera.

Taken with my TeleVue NP101is modified with a new focuser :

Modifications can be viewed here : http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/photo-equipment3.html

SH2-171 in LHa - R(ha)GB :

Full resolution image in 4k x 4k at this link : http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/G4-16000/sh2-171 New Version.htm

Enjoy,

Florent ?

• By alanjgreen
      For Sale: TeleVue Ethos 3.7mm SX eyepiece

NOW SOLD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.