Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Greetings earthlings...

Starlord19

Hello everyone. Firstly I would like to apologise for posting without making a formal introduction, I am new to all of this! After buying a SW heritage 100 as an introduction to astronomy and getting hooked the first night just looking at the moon I decided to take the plunge and got a SW Skymax127 and haven't looked back. It's only been a few months but I think I may have a new lifelong hobby. I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who have given advice and help already in helping to advance my knowledge and understanding of astronomy and the equipment needed. Now if only the skies in Wales would clear up...

Hi and welcome to the forum.

One way of obtaining clear skies is to get hold of some anti-cloud spray (.....did they include any with your new skymax?). If you can locate a dealer who sells it, then give me a shout as I might treat myself to a box of the stuff for future use! :grin::grin:

Wishing you future clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Archived