Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
kev100

EOS camera adaptor and T-ring

Hiya, a fews odds and ends that I never use:

Revelation Astro 2.5x barlow (caps, but no box). Hardly every used: £25 posted (£34 new from Telescope house). – NOW SOLD.

Revelation Astro 32mm ep. This was my favourite EP when I had a 5in reflector, doesn't get any use now. Perfect condition (caps, but no box): £20 posted (£28 from Telescope house) - NOW SOLD.

Canon EOS camera adaptor and T-ring: £15 posted (UK) = NOW SOLD

$_57.JPG

IMG_20160410_154845.jpg

Edited by kev100
All items sold

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By adder001
      Canon EOS 1300D ,  Comes with lenses 18-55mm and 75-300mm zoom and strap.
      Also Remote control shutter/intervalometer for creating self portrait or time lapse etc.
      Non Smoking Household. perfect condition, kept in case when not in use.

£300 REDUCED
      Location Bolton, North West England. Collection or I can do local delivery in person. I would prefer this as postage would be expensive also the risk of damage in transit. If needed then I estimate around £15 due to size and amount of items if sent by courier.

• By Ahgii
      Hello, i got my Cannon 750D few days, and im thinking of buying some adapters so i can connect it to my telescope. Will a T2/1.25 eyepiece projection adapter and a T2/EOS adapter enable me to connect the 2 together? Also im wondering why a piece of plastic and some metal is so expensive :)))).       -Ahgi, Clear skies!
    • By jambouk
      Is there an adapter which goes from a Mak visual back (SW 150 Mak) to T2 to allow an EOS DSLR with an "EOS to T2 ring" to attach directly, or is it best to get a Mak to 2" adapter (which we have) and just get a 2" nose piece for the EOS ring?
      I want to keep it all 2" and not 1.25".
      James

• By Yearofthegoat
      On my Celestron EOS t-ring, the inside of the bayonet connection is threaded - i.e. the camera side. Anyone know what this is for?
      It's about 48mm diameter, female, couldn't say what the pitch is but it's finer than the t-adapter thread.
      Filter holder maybe? Or to use some other Celestron doodad? Or just anti-reflection ribbing?
    • By Jon the Newb
      Hello once again!! I'm ready to begin taking photos of the planets and deep sky and have a question or two.
      My telescope is a Ioptron 80mm.  My camera is a Nikon D90.  I just have the 18-55 lense, and the 55-200 lense, that came with it.
      My question is: do I need a t-ring, or a t-adapter to hook to camera up to the telescope?  And are there any other accessories I need?
      Any advice you want to give is always greatly welcomed too!
      Thank You,
      Jon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.