Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Skylink 2

mlwood37

Hi All been a while since ive been on.

I managed to get my self a new scope (celestron CPC GPS) from down south a few weeks back and purchased a Sky Link 2 because i know how bad it is running cables from my PC to the telescope and how much of a pain it can be. Ive managed to get the Sky Link 2 up and running on my computer but boy what a pain in the rear end it is.

There are quite a few issues i have found with Sky Link 2 one being if you PC is hard wired into a network via RJ45 and you use a Wifi adapter to direct link into the Sky Link it will not connect correctly. After messing around i found if you disconnect the RJ45 hard wire and then wifi in to the sky link it works, then re connect the RJ45 again it works how ever that is the only way i got it to work.

I found also if you try to connect to you home hub it simply does not work at all.

A question for every one has any one found a way to connect it to you Hub instead of direct connecting?

Archived