Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway 2017 Spring Gathering

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 19:40, DeepSkyBagger said:

Hi Mike. Never really thought I would be! I think I've booked the first EHU pitch. Looking forward to it.

Dont worry Patrick, I, like Damian booked for Feb as i was leaving. So I suppose I got the 2nd EHU pitch. Looking forward to it already:hello2:

59 minutes ago, Hitman77 said:

Hey folks - any pitches left for this event? Who should I get in touch with? If you can point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative

Andy

Pm Demon Barber (Mike) he will sort you.

Kenny

1 hour ago, Hitman77 said:

Hey folks - any pitches left for this event? Who should I get in touch with? If you can point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative

Andy

Contact Leslie directly at Drumroamin Campsite on 01988 840613

Hello Guys

Just to warn you that Christina and I have booked in at Drumroamin as from Tuesday 21st February 2017 until Sunday 26th Feb for the Spring 2017 GSP....

We are very much looking forward to it and I must say again that the Autumn GSP was fantastic.

Mike: Would you like my wife to make some lemon drizzle cake?

Very much looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones too....

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

2 minutes ago, hadyn42 said:

Hello Guys

Just to warn you that Christina and I have booked in at Drumroamin as from Tuesday 21st February 2017 until Sunday 26th Feb for the Spring 2017 GSP....

We are very much looking forward to it and I must say again that the Autumn GSP was fantastic.

Mike: Would you like my wife to make some lemon drizzle cake?

Very much looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones too....

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

If it is anything like the cakes your wife made for the Autumn camp, fantastic. Very nice thought. Be nice to see you both.

Derek

9 hours ago, Astronomer69 said:

Hello strangers hope there's a pitch left for me cos I'm coming to this one as missed out on last 2 Autumn events missed you all and need a good catch up!!!! ?

Good to hear from you Kieran. Plenty of space my regular pitch is booked alongside Ian 

Archived