SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

"Just a few stars" panorama

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesss....

That's a thriller. It's a strange experience to see what's behind you and in front of you (the Milky Way as normally observed) as if it were all in front of you. Most exciting. Both landscape and sky are exquisite. If this doesn't win a prize I will throw an FSQ at the judges!!

Olly

19 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Yesss....

That's a thriller. It's a strange experience to see what's behind you and in front of you (the Milky Way as normally observed) as if it were all in front of you. Most exciting. Both landscape and sky are exquisite. If this doesn't win a prize I will throw an FSQ at the judges!!

Olly

leave the judges alone, throw the FSQ at me instead :)

• 3 weeks later...

Kev just having another look whilst at work and mu god thats some camera it can see through to OZ. Seriously if you pan down to your feet it looks like this .

Have you tried creating one of those spherical panoramas in PS with this data? Id like to see the result.

Screenshot_2016-04-26-04-51-58.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived