Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello Everybody

radioactive

Hello All

Martyn here bit remiss of me but only just come across this forum so having seen its potential straight away I eagarly registered I live in sunny :sunny:Leeds then it clouds over nicely for the evenings :( it only rained here twice last week once for 4 days the other for 3! :lol:

so its on par with the rest of you

I hope to get to meet a lot of you at the two up comming star partiesI am intending to go to Peak Star 2 and spring Kielder

big hello to all the admin folk I think you have a winning site combo here long may it continue

not creeping chaps its just you lot hardly ever get a mention for time &effort involved in keeping these things running smooth

I won't mention my fee :p

clear skies everyone

WELL HELLO MARTYN, Hope the Vixen was to your approval, don't tell anyone how much it was or they will think i am a soft touch glad to see you found us mate :p

Thanks Everyone for the welcome.

Tom re the vixen I love it it was worth that £1 all day long mate :lol::p:(

Well I have managed a first light with the toucam on the moon tonight so gonna process em and put them on the forum :wav:

WELL HELLO MARTYN, Hope the Vixen was to your approval, don't tell anyone how much it was or they will think i am a soft touch glad to see you found us mate :lol:

Hey Tom, if you're such a soft touch how about a price on that 16" Dob? :(

Welcome to the forum Martyn, Hope you enjoy it here!! :p

Archived