Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

'Astro farm' in France!

Gasman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, adavies660 said:

Just in case anyone missed it and would like to watch it, a friend of mine "Pete" edited out all the adds and other people out of the programme and stitched the three episodes together. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzpXsC960PZTRFR6Qm0zSWVKMkk&usp=sharing

Thanks for that Andrew, missed one episode.

Dave

I'm not sure how many are booked through our Vicky at WADAS but I'm sure it will be an enjoyable trip for them later this year. I will await their feedback.

Good luck with the venture and I hope to make it along with them next time

1 hour ago, mapstar said:

I'm not sure how many are booked through our Vicky at WADAS but I'm sure it will be an enjoyable trip for them later this year. I will await their feedback.

Good luck with the venture and I hope to make it along with them next time

Hi Damian

There are 8 of the WADAS's booked in at the moment that is including Vic & Jim...:-) 

We look forward to seeing you soon, maybe at NWAstroFest in July?

1 hour ago, steppenwolf said:

I'm laid up with a virus right now so watching this set of programs has helped keep my sanity! A great undertaking and I wish you the best of luck with your venture.

Glad we could help with your Rest and Recuperation Steve. Hope you are back up and about very soon..:-)  

Best wishes

Andrew & Sue..:-) 

Just watched about 15 episodes in quick succession. Turns out we've missed a lot of episodes running up to the AstroFarm feature.

Nice looking observatory.

Anyway, my mind is set on buying a diving center in Tenerife when the EuroMillions comes up for me :)

I'll buy an existing, established center and have people running it. A well know diving journalist once said that the easiest way to make a small fortune from diving is to start with a big one!

Anyway, I'd live up in the mountain away from the resorts and have me an observatory too :)

Archived