Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

rockystar

Skywatcher Dobsonian modification kit

I've just done the Azimuth modification described here: http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/astro/scope/dob/

Having got all the bits I needed I've got enough left over to make another set, so thought I would create one and offer it up for sale, for anyone who wants to make the mod, but doesn't have all the tools. Supplied is:

• 1x aluminium square 6mm thick, 50*50mm, centre hole tapped and 4 holes drilled for fixing
  • 1x nylon 66 square, 6mm thick, 45*45mm, centre hole drilled to size and 4 holes drilled for fixing
  • 1x M10 bolt, 1x M10 nut, 1x M10 nylock nut
  • 8x Wood screws

£10 delivered

WP_20160327_13_37_20_Pro_LI.jpgWP_20160327_13_34_58_Pro_LI.jpg

• Like 1

Hi,

If you still have the dob upgrade kit I'd like to buy.  If you send your paypal details I will transfer money and forward delivery address.

Kind Regards,  Pete

hi, forgot about this. I've got all the bits except the aluminium plate, if you can wait a couple of days, I'll get another one and drill and tap the holes?

Hi,

Happy to wait if you don't mind making the ally plate.  Absolutely no rush, just email me when you are ready.

Kind Regards,

Pete.

• Like 1